Within this fully-fenced property lies a generous family home with potential and a flexible floorplan. Boasting four bedrooms and a very spacious study, the designated study area with backyard access could easily become a family room or second living area.
Home improvements already undertaken include a new roof, two split system air conditioners, an updated bathroom with separate toilet and a remodelled kitchen. The modern kitchen has generous bench and cupboard space and includes gas cooking, double sinks and a Puratap.
Outdoors the timber deck beneath the verandah is ideal for outdoor entertaining and the 6m x 4m shed is powered.
Further features of this promising family home include:
- Large open-plan living space with split system a/c and ceiling fan
- Master bedroom with wall unit a/c, built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Three further bedrooms, one with split system a/c
- Generous 600m2 allotment (approx.)
- Two single carports
- Secure, fenced and gated home
- Established trees and elevated position on high side of the road
With so much potential this spacious home represents excellent value and the opportunity to increase your investment with improvements over time. North Ingle School is an easy distance for the quick morning and afternoon school runs, and a bus stop is conveniently located just beyond the boundary. The University of South Australia Mawson Lakes Campus is also not far from this handy-to-everything appealing location.
Contact Jakub Ratajczak on 0448 114 454 or Adam Dobek on 0448 884 599 for further information.