This four bedroom solid brick 1964 built home has been transformed by tasteful renovations into a contemporary masterpiece oozing space, style and sophistication with sensational views being the icing on the cake. Or is that the self-contained downstairs granny flat with separate entry, power and hot water. With its own sleeping and living areas, kitchen, bathroom and cellar this space can be utilised in many ways to complement your lifestyle.
This spacious home is beautiful, versatile and practical, all rolled into one.
• Vacant possession by 14/09/18
• Ducted evaporative cooling, gas heating and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and panoramic outlook
• Updated, fully-equipped designer kitchen with island bench, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and downlights
• Stunning bathroom renovation featuring floor-to-ceiling tiling
• Exquisite on-trend flooring throughout
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
• Two garden sheds
• Carport and dual driveways
• Rear pergola with decking and views – ideal for entertaining
• Quality fixtures, fittings and décor throughout
• Updated laundry
The sizeable home of approx. 180m2 is on a well-maintained 720m2 block which is well presented and has great street appeal with 22.8m frontage (approx.).
Currently tenanted at $395 per week with current tenants due to vacate by 14/09/2018. A selection of primary and secondary schools handy and public transport close by, this is a great location for your family or a fantastic investment offering a great return.
Inspect this fabulous home promptly. Contact Jakub Ratajczak on 0448 114 454 or Adam Dobek on 0448 884 599 for further information.