3 2 2
Spacious architectural style stone fronted home that oozes quality, situated close to Trinity College and Star plex sports centre, a short drive to the Gawler Township and shopping precinct.
This home will impress, and has an abundance of features and quality fixtures and fittings and consist of:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms, the master has been tastefully decorated and features a Bay window, his and hers walk-in-robe, large ensuite with a corner Spa and separate toilet.
- Bedroom 2 has a floor to ceiling built-in-robe. - The well-equipped kitchen is equipped with new Gas cooktop, double sink with Puratap, walk in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space.
- The kitchen is the hub of the home and overlooks the spacious Living and Meals area.
- Modern tiled 3-way bathroom with separate double vanity, bath and shower cubical, centrally located to service the bedrooms and living areas.
- The home has the convenience of having easy care floor tiles throughout the main living areas, and is climate controlled all year round with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating.
- Outside has a stylish timber decked entertaining area with a pitched roof pergola, where you can entertain friends and family.
- There is a double garage under the main roof with the convenience of internal access to the home.
- Tasteful neutral colour scheme, tiled floors and attractive timber blinds to the living area compliment the home and add further appeal.
- All this is located on a low maintenance block manageable block of 420m2,
- This Home is currently tenanted to a good tenant until February 2021.
Contact Gavin Armstrong on 0408 802 350 to inspect.
HEALTH WARNING - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
IN THE CURRENT BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT WE'RE TAKING
ADDITIONAL HEALTH PRECAUTIONS.
If you have returned from overseas within the last 14 days, or if you are self-isolating, or have been in contact with a known case of coronavirus, and you were interested in attending one of our property inspections, you must contact our office on 82642223 prior to inspecting the property.