5 2 3
Wow - for a supersized family lifestyle in a home brimming with indoor/outdoor space and sensational style, you can't go past this impeccable residence on a huge 1010m2 allotment (approx).
Built in 2003 and showcasing modern updates, this palatial five bedroom plus study home flaunts open plan living plus formal and casual living areas and a home theatre, a three car garage and endless covered outdoor entertaining space accompanied by a solar heated inground pool with a spa.
The vibe is cool and classy with interior styling in on-trend tones accented by striking feature walls. Outdoors you'll find fantastic undercover spaces for keeping guests and kids entertained, with storage for cars, boats or caravans easily taken care of.
- Five luxurious bedrooms with robes, ducted reverse cycle a/c and ceiling fans
- The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in robe
- Generous open plan living plus formal lounge, formal dining and theatre room
- A gleaming entertainer's kitchen
- Luxe family bathroom with separate w/c and corner spa
- 3rd w/c and powder room
- Ducted reverse cycle a/c throughout
- Roller Shutters throughout
- Built-in gas fire to open plan living space
- 9 foot ceilings with 10 foot vaulted ceilings in formal rooms
- 9.5kw solar panel system on high rebate
- Solar heated inground pool/spa
- Triple Garage plus double carport
- Large shed / workshop with water provisions
- 25,000L of Rainwater tanks (approx.)
Perfectly located in a quiet crescent, this outstanding home is a stone's throw from Ascot Drive Reserve, near local bus stops and shopping facilities including Springbank Plaza
Shopping Centre. Zoned for Paralowie School, you are also close to Temple Christian College. Set to impress in every respect, this home is simply perfect for families. Contact Jakub Ratajczak on 0448 114 454 for further information.
HEALTH WARNING - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
IN THE CURRENT BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT WE'RE TAKING ADDITIONAL HEALTH PRECAUTIONS.
If you have returned from overseas within the last 14 days, or if you are self-isolating, or have been in contact with a known case of coronavirus, and you were interested in attending one of our property inspections, you must contact our office on 82642223 prior to inspecting the property.